Brannen Bank Switch Simply
Make the Switch
Switching to Brannen Bank has never been easier with Brannen Bank’s Switch Simply! Brannen Bank is a locally owned and operated community bank focused on providing our clients with the personal service they deserve.
Our team of knowledgeable bankers will do the work for you and make joining the Brannen Bank family as simple as ONE, TWO, THREE.
First, open your new Brannen Bank account using the Switch Simply New Account Worksheet.
Next, transfer your automatic debits, credits, and online banking bill payments using the necessary forms below.
- Switch Simply Automatic Debit Worksheet
- Switch Simply Automatic Deposit Worksheet
- Switch Simply Automatic Payment Authorization
- Switch Simply Direct Deposit Authorization
- Switch Simply Government Direct Deposit Form
Finally, close your previous bank account using the Switch Simply Account Closure Form.
Ready to Switch?
Simply call to schedule an appointment with your local Brannen Banker or visit one of our convenient locations and we will do the rest.
Remember to bring the following items with you:
- Valid driver’s license or government issued ID
- Social Security number
- Address Verification if physical address is different than ID